Sunday, July 12, 2009

bad day bad day..

ok today was really a bad day.. so bad that i was super tense and was at the verge of exploding.. lol.. can put the blame on my annoying cousin..

i was away at my aunt's place over the weekend.. see i was really looking forward to the weekend for a good rest and relaxation session after a tiring week.. so my plan had been to just rest and more rest.. my cousin however, had other plans..

he continuously bugged me throughout my stay at my aunt's place that i realy felt like slapping his annoying mouth.. he had to ask all sort of stupid questions or start up stupid conversations.. oh ya, he's 11.. why can't he just keep quiet sometimes.. sheesh..

i wouldn't mind those long trips my aunt and uncle took me along for had it not been for that little bugger who couldn't stop talking.. he was extremely annoying today which caused me to be super tense the whole day.. it wasn't till just now that i felt better.. stress stress stress..

however, despite all the stress and tension and all, i know, no matter how bad the day can be, i'll always end it with a smile.. thanks to a certain someone (you know who you are XD)

-no matter how a bad a day can be, it always will start with a smile and ends with one thanks to you-

1 comment:

  1. We both had a very bad day...except mine continued all the way till monday....

    ReplyDelete