Tuesday, July 21, 2009

need a break..

i am seriously looking for a break.. life so far has been anything but fun.. i'm constantly sleep depraved.. best part is i'm sick (i sort of recovered today.. feeling way better than i did yesterday..) spending really is an issue since my allowance hasn't come in yet.. i've to stay up late almost every night to finish my assignments and SAT stuffs.. i'm feeling stressful.. i've to walk a distance to get to the nearest ATM.. i ran out of cash today without realising it.. lucky i have such good friends who were willing to walk with me to the ATM machine at 9 at night.. i'm STRESSED.. I NEED A BREAK!! can someone share this with me????

i'm currently sitting in OldTown White Coffee together with my housemates .. after what seems like a long time, i finally have some time at night to be leisuring around.. the place is really comfortable and relaxing.. good since my mind is pretty occupied right now.. i hate life here.. i'm used to it no doubt but i'm not having fun at all.. i do have fun when i'm together with my friends just making the whole class laugh (i daresay we're very good in doing that and now we're labeled the jokers, me and ji chuan) but otherwise, it's kinda dull..

and the OldTown waiter just screwed up a simple order.. can i get even more unlucky??

i'm really tired.. but today, for the first time in God knows how many years, i laughed till my tears almost came out.. It was SAT class and it was really funny when ji chuan and I were competing to get the questions right.. man it was great.. i really needed that.. we both laughed and laughed and his face was so red when we were done.. haha..

OldTown's toast is really good!! or is it because i miss eating toasted bread with kaya and butter.. anyway, i love the toast here.. yummy..

tomorrow's gonna be a long day but i guess it's just another day for me.. and o, the song 'yesterday' by The Beatles is stuck in my head.. lol..

-i feel useless-

No comments:

Post a Comment