Wednesday, August 5, 2009

random-ity

today induction officially ended so starting next week hopefully life will be less tiring..

anyway, i'm taking the time to just write nonsense.. so yeah.. here goes.. let me start with the room in my apartment.. well i got the master bedroom.. sounds cool but the master bedroom is really small..



here's the bed in the room.. and here's the study table..



and bear in mind we're using standing fans.. lol.. the life of a scholar.. and speaking of scholar, here's a random pic with me and my housemate in toefl class.. and we're dressed like that for presentation..



and o, my friend, his name is yu full.. lol..

done with the human side, i kinda miss my cat back home in kuching :( nevertheless, i manage to release some of the missing feeling by playing with some of the cats i found on the street.. well not exactly play but somehow it helps with the missing feeling..







i just love cats so much..

and this one here, a dog kinda reminds me of narnia.. Aslan if i'm not mistaken..



kinda odd looking but still it's actually quite cute.. lol..

well i guess that's about it for a random post.. it's been a long day, no thanks to swimming just now.. now i'm super tired..

-tall, fair and pretty ei-

1 comment:

  1. That's not o bad like my room in INTI which I survived for 5 semesters after being pampered with my own bed at home...And and and I wanna go swimming tooO!!!!! AND AND AND the dog so cute! Like Jara...LOL>

    ReplyDelete